If you’ve been injured in a Chicago or Illinois car, truck or motorcycle accident, you’ll want the attorneys at Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. at your side. We have more than three decades of experience with Illinois accident cases and a success record of $630 million in recoveries for our injury clients – including 180 cases with verdicts or settlements of $1 million or more.
Lawyer Patrick A. Salvi established Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. in Waukegan, Illinois, in 1982 to provide victims of negligence with professional and effective legal representation. We have grown into a leading Illinois accident and personal injury law firm, with a second office in Chicago. Our law firm is known for service to our clients and aggressive advocacy on their behalf.
The statute of limitations may already be running on your vehicle accident claim. It is important that you act quickly.
Call us today at 877-788-2045 or use our online contact form. We will review your case free of charge and offer you a candid and confidential assessment.
We can help you with these major llinois vehicle accident claims:
- Illinois Car Accidents. Automobile accidents take the lives of over 1,000 people each year on Illinois roadways. Many other accidents involve serious injuries. These accidents are often caused by the reckless driving of others, poorly maintained roadways and even inadequate street signs.
- Drunk Driving Accidents. Our law firm believes in holding drivers accountable when they get behind the wheel after having too much to drink and harm other motorists.
- Tractor-trailer Accidents. Accidents in Illinois involving tractor-trailers often cause catastrophic injuries for occupants of motor vehicles. Thousands of serious injuries and hundreds of deaths of innocent motorists occur every year because of excessive speeds, aggressive or inattentive driving, unrealistic schedules, safety failures, and truck driver fatigue.
- Motorcycle Accidents. Accidents involving motorcycles are usually caused by someone other than the cyclist. The comparatively small size of motorcycles means other motorists may not see them. Injuries to cyclists are often severe.
- Pedestrian Accidents. All too often, drivers fail to acknowledge basic rules of the road when they encounter a pedestrian, causing serious personal injuries.
- Bicycle Accidents. As Chicago pursues plans to construct 100 new miles of bike lanes by 2015, more bicyclists can be expected to ride on city streets – and that will mean many more bike-car collisions and injuries. We secured an $800,000 settlement for a bicyclist who was forced into traffic by a parked motorist opening his car door.
- Boating Accidents. Our firm recently obtained a $1 million boating collision settlement on behalf of a client who became trapped under a capsized boat.
We also handle jet ski accidents, transportation accidents, highway construction accidents, reckless driving accidents, distracted driving accidents, drugged driving accidents, passenger injuries in car accidents and uninsured / underinsured motorist accidents.
The Chicago vehicle accident attorneys of Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C. have the knowledge, experience and compassion to help you or a loved one after a devastating motor vehicle accident. Contact us at 877-788-2045 for a free, no-obligation consultation about your legal rights.