Brian L. Salvi joined Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard P.C., in 2013 and was named Partner in 2019. He concentrates his legal practice on cases that involve personal injury, products liability and medical malpractice.
Since joining the firm, Mr. Salvi has obtained the following noteworthy results at trial:
- A $50.3 million jury verdict on behalf of a young boy who suffered a brain injury at birth
- A $17.9 million jury verdict on behalf of a 47-year-old Lombard woman who was hit by a truck
- A $9 million jury verdict for the family of a father and son killed in a Boone County car crash. The award is the highest jury verdict on record in Boone County, Ill.
- A $1.4 million verdict on behalf of a woman who was injured in a Roscoe, Ill. parking lot accident.
- A $1.3 million jury verdict for the family of a motorcyclist who was killed in a Chicago collision with a pickup truck
- $1.26 medical malpractice verdict in a federal tort claim against government-employed physicians in United States District Court – Northern District of Illinois Eastern Division.