At Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard, P.C., our experienced Lake Forest personal injury lawyers are passionate about the work that we do and our commitment to helping injured victims fight for the full compensation that they deserve. We are also dedicated to the communities and cities in which we work, and we feel grateful for our ability to serve people throughout Lake Forest and the surrounding areas.
Our lake forest lawyers understand that being injured as a result of another’s negligence can be a traumatic experience. If you think that you have a personal injury claim, or if you are not sure what your rights are, please reach out to our personal injury attorneys in Lake Forest today.
Our Lake Forest Personal Injury Practice Areas
With decades of combined legal experience, our personal injury lawyers in Lake Forest have successfully represented clients involved in even the most complex personal injury cases. Over the years, we have shown a high level of skill in securing maximum compensation in the following types of personal injury cases:
- Car accidents. Our highly qualified attorneys work on passenger car crash claims, truck accident claims, commercial vehicle claims, motorcycle accident claims, and bicycle and pedestrian injury claims.
- Medical malpractice. The last thing that you ever expect is for your doctor’s actions to cause you harm. If you’re a victim of medical malpractice, you need to understand your legal right to compensation.
- Birth injuries. Knowing that your baby has suffered a preventable birth injury can be devastating for a family. Our lake forest lawyers understand the stress and frustration that your family is facing, and we will fight for justice for you.
- Nursing home abuse. Nursing homes have a duty to provide residents with a high degree of care. Neglecting a resident or, worse, abusing them is unacceptable.
- Premises liability. Negligent security cases, slip and falls, dog bite cases, and more all fall under the realm of premises liability law. If you’ve been harmed on another’s property, we can help.
- Product liability. We trust that the products we buy are safe for use as intended. If you are the victim of a defective product, we can aid you in bringing forth a claim for damages against the responsible party.
- Wrongful death. If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence, our lawyers can help you understand your legal options for demanding monetary compensation and justice.
Have you been harmed in an accident that was caused by someone else? If so, call our personal injury attorneys in Lake County, IL, today for a free consultation.
About Lake Forest
Located in Lake County, Lake Forest is a smaller city. Just under 20,000 people (as of the 2010 census) call the city home. However, small or not, Lake Forest is exceptionally beautiful. Indeed, located along the shores of Lake Michigan ─ from whence the county derives its name ─ the city offers multiple large parks, beach access, towering trees, and a very quaint downtown. Despite its location in Illinois, Lake Forest has been compared to Connecticut ─ gorgeous mansions and winding streets have resulted in the city being described as: “like visiting the East Coast without actually visiting the East Coast” (Chicago Magazine).
Lake Forest History
Lake Forest’s history stems back to 1857, when it was first laid out as a town. Originally, the town served the purpose of providing travelers headed to Chicago with a place to stop and rest. One unique thing about the way that Lake Forest was designed is that planners limited roads providing city access in an attempt to protect the city from others. Specifically, the “protection” was intended for the elite who settled within Lake Forest against immigrants, socialism, and alcoholism. Unfortunately, the city wasn’t always a welcoming place: African Americans and Jewish people were once excluded from living within the city limits.
Today, Lake Forest is a much more inclusive and vibrant place than it was in the late 1800s. The median income for families within Lake Forest is still well above the median nationwide, and the majority of people who live within Lake County are married couples, a large percentage of whom have children under the age of 18 living at home.
Points of interest in Lake Forest
Anyone who lives in or plans to travel to Lake Forest should definitely take advantage of the amazing outdoor recreation opportunities that the city provides. One thing that is very unique about Lake Forest when compared to other cities in Illinois is the commitment to the preservation of prairie, wetlands, woodlands, and savanna. A visit to the Fort Sheridan Forest Preserve or the Wildlife Discovery Center is a must.
Other points of interest include the Lake Forest Book Store, which was first opened in 1949 by a group of women who were passionate about literature and knowledge. Founded in 1916, Market Square is another place worth visiting, as it features a collection of upscale shops.
Lake Forest Injury Lawyers
Although Lake Forest may be a beautiful place to visit and live in, like all other cities in the nation, it is not immune to accidents. Car accidents, slip and falls, medical malpractice, and more all occur within Lake Forest. Sometimes, filing a personal injury claim is the only way for Lake Forest residents to get justice after a serious accident.
At Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard, P.C., our personal injury attorneys in Lake Forest are available to help you understand your legal options and your rights if you or a loved one has been harmed in an accident that was not your fault. We have a track record of achieving results that matter. In fact, we have recovered more than $1.5 billion on behalf of our clients.
If you have been seriously injured in Lake Forest and are searching for a law firm with the experience and resources to fight for you, we can help. Please reach out to our team today for your free consultation.