Jeffrey J. Kroll joined Salvi, Schostok & Pritchard in February 2013 after representing injured victims of negligence for more than two decades.
Mr. Kroll is recognized within the legal community and belongs to many state and national bar associations, holding leadership positions in several of these organizations. He has lectured on more than 130 occasions throughout the country on personal injury matters and has had more than 65 articles published in legal journals on topics such as strategic jury selection, maximizing an injured client’s recovery, preparing expert witnesses and the role of storytelling in an injury or death trial.
Mr. Kroll was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers of America 2011, 2012 and 2013. He was selected in the field of Personal Injury and was the youngest personal injury attorney selected in the State of Illinois. In 2002, Kroll was selected by the National Law Journal as one of the Top 40 attorneys in America under the age of 40, and was the only personal injury lawyer from the Midwest selected. He is AV Peer Reviewed Rated, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest peer recognition for ethical standards and legal ability, and for the past nine years, has been selected by his peers as one of the “Leading Attorneys in Illinois.” He also has been annually selected as one of the “Top Plaintiff’s Personal Injury Attorneys” in Chicago Lawyer magazine. For the last eight years, he has been selected as an Illinois Super Lawyer. He has been selected as one of the Top 100 Trial Lawyers in Illinois by the American Trial Lawyers Association for three years in a row. He is an elected member of DePaul University Board of Trustees.
He has been interviewed in countless media and publications such as WBBM-AM 780, CBS 2 Chicago, ABC 7 Chicago, the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times and National Law Journal. Kroll has taught Trial Advocacy and Medical Malpractice Law at his alma mater, DePaul University and Trial Advocacy at Northwestern Law School. He has taught a Deposition Practicum Course at John Marshall Law School.
Mr. Kroll graduated from DePaul University College of Law and received his undergraduate business degrees from DePaul in Finance and Economics in 1987.
- J.D., DePaul University College of Law (1990)
- B.A., DePaul University (1987)
- U.S. Supreme Court (2008)
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Northern District of Indiana (2000)
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois (1991)
- Illinois Bar (1990)
Past Verdicts and Settlements
- $15.5 Million Personal Injury Settlement – Truck accident kills man and serious injures woman
- $15 Million – Premise Liability Settlement – Man severely burned by low-hanging wire
- $12.5 Million Settlement Personal Injury Settlement – High School football player rendered a quadriplegic
- $10 Million Medical Malpractice Settlement – Baby suffers birthing injuries